WSI’s digital marketing whitepapers are designed to give you a high-level overview of a specific tactic or strategy. The idea is to get your feet wet and let you digest whether the tactic would be a good fit for your business, and if so, how much help and assistance you’d need to implement it.
Our featured whitepaper is called A Year in Review: The 12 Months of Digital Marketingand it gives an overview of all the different aspects of digital marketing that we have covered during the year 2014. The whitepaper presents the material in our own spin on “The 12 Days of Christmas”, and provides actionable steps that any marketing team can take to improve their results in the new year. After reading this whitepaper, you will be ready to step up your digital marketing game!
So far in 2014, our digital marketing whitepapers include:
- 6 Ways To Compete In The New Digital Landscape Of 2015
- Why You Need To Enter The Wonderful World Of Display Ads
- How To Unite Your Brand With Social Relationship Management
- Mobile Marketing: What Does The Future Hold?
- A Humble Guide To Email Marketing
- 2 Surprising Truths About Viral Content (and 2 Things It Means For Your Business!)
- How To Fix The 5 Content Marketing Mistakes You Might Be Making
- 7 Awesomely Advanced Ways To Get More From Your PPC Campaigns
- 15 Ways to Increase Your Website’s Conversion Rate
- 5 Steps To Mastering The Art Of Social Selling
- How To Rethink SEO With WSI’s AdaptiveSEO™
So far in 2013, our digital marketing whitepaper lineup includes:
- The Digital Landscape: Framework and Strategy
- Content Marketing Is King
- Pay-Per-Click: Get Leads Fast
- Landing Page Optimization: It’s About Psychology Not Technology
- Display Advertising: What You’re Missing